Pioneer Cabin NEW! 9200ft Elevation Luxury Escape
Size –2 Bedrooms • 1 Bathroom 1 Bath • Sleeps 1-6
Secluded in the Colorado Rockies, the Pioneer Cabin simply MUST be your next escape! There's nothing quite like it.
Nestled just inside the Golden Gate Canyon State Park, we built our cabin in an extremely exclusive location to offer you one of a kind views, nature walks, bird watching, star gazing and of course... relaxation!
The cabin offers lodging for up to 6 people, and provides professionally curated interior rooms and brand new everything. Adjacent to the property, you will find a large rock formation, the "Crows Nest", which offers beautiful views of Denver, and includes stone steps for easy access. Beautiful Mt. Evans can be viewed from almost anywhere on the property, including directly out the master bedroom window. Located on 2.5 acres at 9200 feet, the cabin is secluded and extremely quiet. Breathtaking views of the stars and the Milky Way can been seen at night. It is also not uncommon for the occasional elk or moose to wander into the premises.
After your morning coffee, experience the purest mountain air... as you wander out each morning to the enchanting silence of the Ponderosa Pines. At night, the lights of Denver sparkle on the horizon, and above, a breathtaking panorama of stars. Relax in the luxurious hot tub, grill out on the large back deck, or sit around the firepit, roasting smores and trading stories.
Some of our favorite things about our family owned property are:
• The contemporary architecture and design of the home. A designer’s dream from the inside out; “Pioneer cabin” is simply picture perfect. From the natural lighting beaming in, to the atmosphere of the interior, we know you will feel pampered in every room!
• On the right hand side of our cabin you will find a natural rock formation which we have elevated by adding stepping stones, so that you can easily climb atop, and enjoy even higher views of the entire mountain landscape and Denver.
• The back deck offers a gas fire-pit perfect for roasting delicious marshmallows, and comfortable Adirondack chairs to gather round.
• A large, brand new jacuzzi takes your relaxation to the next level.
More unique perks:
• Two convenient picnic tables for outdoor dining
• “Coma inducer” comforters for both bedrooms
• A record player and a nostalgic record collection - We encourage you to bring your own as well!
• French press, grinder, and a Keurig - the coffee is on us ☺
• The Frame TV, with an impressive seamless sound system, and streaming accounts included (no logins needed)
• Full stocked kitchen, and all standard appliances, including a washer and dryer
Plus so much more
We hope you come *experience* this unique property! Come relax, or work, or even write a book. We can’t wait to host you :)
Rates & Availability
Cancellation Policy: One hundred percent (100.00%) of the total booking charges (less $100.00 cancellation fee) will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 30 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. Fifty percent (50.00%) of the total booking charges (less $100.00 cancellation fee) will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 15 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 15 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.
About the OwnerWe acquired this property in August 2021, and spent a year transforming it from a 350 sqft cabin into a brand new, modern 2 bedroom cabin. We went live in September of 2022.
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||