NEW Moab Oasis, Hot Tub, Pool, Adventure!
Size –3 Bedrooms • 2 Bathrooms 2 Baths • Sleeps 1-6
Nestled amidst the stunning red rock landscape of Utah, Oasis townhome offers both adventure and relaxation: breathtaking views, hiking, star gazing, off-roading, shopping, dining and so much more. This newly renovated, three bedroom getaway is just minutes from downtown Moab, and features a private hot tub, foosball table, community swimming pool, fully stocked kitchen, not to mention the coolest vibes in Moab!
Plan your adventure: famous hiking trails in nearby Arches and Canyonlands national parks, exhilarating mountain biking, rock climbing, and OHVs for off-roading. Moab caters to every adventurer’s heart. At night, relax and recover in your new luxurious hot tub.
Some of the highlights:
• Central location: minutes from Arches National Park, downtown Moab, and the Colorado River
• Entire interior remodeled and professionally curated in 2023
• Extra large, private jacuzzi takes your relaxation to the next level
• Unobstructed views of the Moab Rim and La Sal Mountains
• Swimming pool just steps from the front door
• Garage, driveway and/or street parking for vehicles, OHVs and trailers
• Downtown Moab, offers a plethora of fantastic dining and shopping establishments. Try the pho at 98 Center, or the fried Rice at Singha
• Nearby Steel Bender, a popular OHV Off-road trail
A truly unique perk about staying at Oasis… a quick walk up the street brings you to a beautiful lookout from which you MUST enjoy the sunset; it’s the perfect way to end your day!
On the way there, you’ll discover Native American petroglyphs which adorn the rock face. When you arrive, the panoramic view is stunning. Visit at sunset and watch the sun melt into the horizon and bask in the kaleidoscope of colors. Visit at night and you’ve got the perfect spot for stargazing. It’s common to see shooting stars as well. 💫
More Unique perks:
• Chic interior for the best vacation vibes
• Games and activities: foosball, cornhole, boards games, etc.
• French press, grinder, and drip machine – the coffee is on us ☺
• Samsung Frame TV includes popular complimentary streaming services (No personal logins required)
• Impressive Bluetooth sound system – connect and enjoy your own music library
• Fully stocked kitchen, brand new appliances, including washer and dryer
• Ultra-fast 1G WIFI internet
• Family amenities: High Chair, pack-n-play
Plus, so much more…
When you stay at Oasis, your happiness is our #1 priority. You’ll have direct communication with me, the owner. Any question, big or small, will be answered quickly. There's a lot to see and do, let me assist you! You’ll be provided with an interactive area guide, and an easy-to-follow FAQ [Where/how do I rent OHVs? How do I book tickets to Arches? Etc.]
We hope you come *experience* this unique property! Come relax, explore, or just escape the mundane. The choice is yours. We can’t wait to host you :)
Rates & Availability
Cancellation Policy: One hundred percent (100.00%) of the total booking charges (less $100.00 cancellation fee) will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 30 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. Fifty percent (50.00%) of the total booking charges (less $100.00 cancellation fee) will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 15 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 15 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.
About the Owner
In 2020, I formed a business partnership with my best friend, Justin. We left our full time engineering jobs, and embarked on a journey to create unique, memorable experiences for those seeking to escape the mundane. We have just a handful of properties, but each one is a labor of love. We purchase, renovate, build, and manage them ourselves full-time. We source all our employees from the local area, and customers always deal directly with us, the owners.
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||